Antique Wedding Ring was uploaded on February 3, 2017 at 10:56 am. It is published on the Wedding Ring category. Antique Wedding Ring is tagged with Antique Wedding Ring, Antique, Wedding, Ring..
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
This image about Antique Wedding Ring have 6 images including Vintage Look Women's Wedding Band Floral Pattern Ring Antique Silver Floral Wedding Ring Victorian Textured Ring Renaissance Scrollwork Ring, 17 Best Images About Wedding Band Photos On Pinterest | Antique Wedding Rings, Mens Emerald Rings And White Gold, Antique Wedding Rings - Stylish, Weddbook, 10 Best Images About Rings On Pinterest | Vintage Diamond, Antique Wedding Rings And Antique Engagement Rings, Ring Ring On Pinterest | Antique Wedding Rings, Cushion Cut Diamonds And Antique Engagement Rings. Following are the pictures:
Before referring to Antique Wedding Ring I would like to give you on choosing a good weddingdress some advice. Arranged uniformity and a budget to check out. We've to create a budget to picking a weddingdress is, if you choose to produce a weddingdress over a renowned artist or lease a wedding dress yourself in bridal confidence you. Overall it must be budgeted despite the fact that the estimate is nearly never right. You will probably save money as opposed to budget set and maybe even commit less of one's budget to choose the bridal dress that is ideal.
Choose Colour. Think of choosing a textile colour bride to be charged down the road, if you wish to follow the custom of a particular place, or perhaps the european tradition of choosing a weddingdress in white, or possibly that meets along with of the favorites and a whole lot more items that may be used to choose the color of the fabric bridal suite foryou.
Effectively, today you know just how to select Antique Wedding Ring in party, you'll be able to implement it later when make an effort to attend the wedding party.