The blog post of Platinum Mens Wedding Rings was published on June 29, 2017 at 1:02 pm. This post is uploaded under the Wedding Ring category. Platinum Mens Wedding Rings is tagged with Platinum Mens Wedding Rings, Platinum, Mens, Wedding, Rings..
Platinumplat•i•num (plat′n əm, plat′nəm),USA pronunciation n.
- a heavy, grayish-white, highly malleable and ductile metallic element, resistant to most chemicals, practically unoxidizable except in the presence of bases, and fusible only at extremely high temperatures: used for making chemical and scientific apparatus, as a catalyst in the oxidation of ammonia to nitric acid, and in jewelry. Symbol: Pt;
at. wt.: 195.09;
at. no.: 78;
sp. gr.: 21.5 at 20°C.
- a light, metallic gray with very slight bluish tinge when compared with silver.
- made of platinum.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of one million copies.
Mensmen's (menz),USA pronunciation n., pl. men's.
- a range of sizes in even and odd numbers for garments made for men.
- a garment in this size range.
- the department or section of a store where these garments are sold.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
The post about Platinum Mens Wedding Rings have 6 photos , they are Mid-weight Comfort Fit Wedding Band In Platinum, Mid-weight Comfort Fit Wedding Band In Platinum, Comfort Fit Wedding Ring In Platinum, Platinum Gold Mens Wedding Ring, Bernie Robbins Jewelers, 17 Best Images About Mens Platinum Wedding Bands On Pinterest | White Gold, Flats And Wedding Ring. Below are the pictures:
Before speaking about Platinum Mens Wedding Rings I'd like to provide you with on selecting a good bridal dress some advice. Fixed to check out. We've to create a budget to choosing if you decide to make a wedding dress over a popular designer or rent a wedding dress in bridal trust you a wedding dress is. Overall it should be budgeted even though that the appraisal is nearly never appropriate. You maybe even commit less of the budget to find the great bridal dress and will probably spend more compared to budget set.
Well, today you realize how-to choose Platinum Mens Wedding Rings in wedding party, you'll be able to utilize it later when try to attend the marriage party.
Choose Shade. Consider picking a fabric shade bride to be priced down the road, if you desire to follow the convention of the unique region, or perhaps the american tradition of choosing a wedding dress in white, or possibly that complements the color of the favorites and a whole lot more things that can be utilized to find the colour of the cloth bridal collection for-you.