Wedding Cocktail Party Invitation was posted at May 25, 2017 at 8:28 pm. It is posted under the Wedding Invitation category. Wedding Cocktail Party Invitation is tagged with Wedding Cocktail Party Invitation, Wedding, Cocktail, Party, Invitation..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Cocktailcock•tail1 (kok′tāl′),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various short mixed drinks, consisting typically of gin, whiskey, rum, vodka, or brandy, with different admixtures, as vermouth, fruit juices, or flavorings, usually chilled and frequently sweetened.
- a portion of food, as seafood served with a sauce, a mixture of fruits, or juice, served as the appetizer course of a meal.
- [Pharm.]a beverage or solution concocted of various drugs.
- any eclectic mixture or miscellaneous collection.
- to drink cocktails, esp. at a cocktail party: They cocktailed before going to the theater.
- (of women's clothing) styled for semiformal wear: a cocktail dress.
- of, pertaining to, used in, or suitable to the serving of cocktails: cocktail onions; cocktail napkins.
Partypar•ty (pär′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj., v., -tied, -ty•ing.
- a social gathering, as of invited guests at a private home, for conversation, refreshments, entertainment, etc.: a cocktail party.
- a group gathered for a special purpose or task: a fishing party; a search party.
- a detachment, squad, or detail of troops assigned to perform some particular mission or service.
- a group of persons with common purposes or opinions who support one side of a dispute, question, debate, etc.
- a group of persons with common political opinions and purposes organized for gaining political influence and governmental control and for directing government policy: the Republican party; the Democratic party.
- the system of taking sides on public or political questions or the like.
- attachment or devotion to one side or faction;
partisanship: to put considerations of party first.
- one of the litigants in a legal proceeding;
a plaintiff or defendant in a suit.
- a signatory to a legal instrument.
- a person participating in or otherwise privy to a crime.
- a person or group that participates in some action, affair, plan, etc.;
participant: He was a party to the merger deal.
- the person under consideration;
a specific individual: Look at the party in the green velvet shorts.
- a person or, usually, two or more persons together patronizing a restaurant, attending a social or cultural function, etc.: The headwaiter asked how many were in our party; a party of 12 French physicists touring the labs; a party of one at the small table.
- a person participating in a telephone conversation: I have your party on the line.
- any occasion or activity likened to a social party, as specified;
session: The couple in the next apartment are having their usual dish-throwing party.
- an advantageous or pleasurable situation or combination of circumstances of some duration and often of questionable character;
period of content, license, exemption, etc.: The police broke in and suddenly the party was over for the nation's most notorious gunman.
- of or pertaining to a party or faction;
partisan: party leaders.
- of or for a social gathering: her new party dress.
- being shared by or pertaining to two or more persons or things.
- (of an escutcheon) having the field divided into a number of parts, usually two;
- to go to or give parties, esp. a series of parties.
- to enjoy oneself thoroughly and without restraint;
indulge in pleasure.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
The image of Wedding Cocktail Party Invitation have 2 attachments including Click To Zoom, Weddings. COCKTAIL PARTY INVITATION Birthday Engagement Or Bridal Shower. Below are the pictures:
In selecting a Wedding Cocktail Party Invitation for somebody or possibly a pal sometimes a need for more thinking and in addition wearing have the ability to get wedding presents that fit the criteria. Because of the dizziness occasionally we shall really offer because of not knowing things to present anything for the beneficiary, income just.
But do you realize that occasionally possibly the couple desires to get presents of products from relatives or close friends as presents from relatives and friends are extremely unique for the couple's wedding. Here are in selecting a Wedding Cocktail Party Invitation, some ideas that can accomplish you.
For art-lovers lovers. Nothing is unforgettable for wedding partners who enjoy craft when getting a present of present passes, concert tickets / music / bands / performers in their favorite. When acquiring items mentioned above, they'll experience satisfied. You just discover who the group, performer, performingarts preferred bridal couple that is external. This solution can be a gift for them while in the kind of a present that is special and be ready to generate them into a honeymoon.